Service Foundation Scholarships
Within the past 10 years $60,000 was given to the children and grand children of veterans by the Ct AMVETS Service Foundation. Please contact the Service Foundation President or Service Foundation Secretary for a copy of the application, or download from this link Application
This selection is based on merit. Scholarship funding is provided by the CONNECTICUT AMVETS SERVICE FOUNDATION.
Address all correspondence to:
Mr. Dan Thurston
122 Hill Road
Harwinton, CT 06791
- Graduating high school senior or person continuing college or Technical Education as listed in lines 2 to 8 below.
- AMVET Auxiliary member
- Son of AMVET member
- Son of an AMVET Auxiliary Member or Sons of AMVETS
- Daughter of AMVET, AMVET Auxiliary Member or Sons of AMVETS
- Grandson of AMVET, AMVET Auxiliary Member or Sons of AMVETS
- Granddaughter of AMVET, AMVET Auxiliary Member or Sons of AMVETS
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS AND REQUIRED MATERIAL MUST BE ENCLOSED IN THE SAME ENVELOPE AND POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE April 20,2018
Click to open for application